Lawyers` Partnership “Sirakov and Sirakov”
Law Firm “Sirakov and Sirakov ” was founded on 8th of June 2011 year and is regularly entered in the records of the Supreme Bar Council under number 2600000247 and in Register Bulstat with UIC 176117128. The Company is represented by its Managing Partners:
- Attornеy-at-Law Lilian Iosifov Sirakov – jurist with more than 35 years of professional experience as a public prosecutor, judge (incl. Chairman of the Regional and District Court of the town of Smolyan) and lawyer, member of the governing bodies of the Union of Judges in Bulgaria (1991-1994) and the Union of Jurists in Bulgaria (1994-1997 and since 2011 – present), Chairman of the Society of Union of the Bulgarian Jurists in Smolyan (1981-1986 and 2006 – present) Chairman of the Bar Council of the Bar Association in the town of Smolyan (2010-2013).
- Attorney-at-Law Liubomir Lilyanov Sirakov – a jusrist who has gained his experience as a legal adviser (2009-2010 years) and as Attorney-at-Law (2010 – present).
The main activity of the law firm since its establishment is associated with:
- Current legal services to companies with activity – banking, construction, production and distribution of goods, upbuilding and sale of real estate and others. Incl. ongoing service of leading regional enterprises – producers of goods and providers of various types of services and also branches of established banking institutions;
- Procedure representation on physical person and legal entities in court, pre-trial authorities , administrative authorities and services in connection with civilian (incl. Enforcement proceedings) and administrative cases; Security Proceedings;
- Preparation and implementation of procedures under the Law on Pledges, including the related proceeding to implement the pledged property;
- Execution of procurement in connection with the preparation of documentation for its assignment; advising participants in procedures for procurement in the preparation of bid proposals, incl. litigation before the Commission for Protection of Competition(CPC) and Supreme Administrative Court(SAC);
- Advice and representation of non-residents in connection with commercial or investment activity in Bulgaria.
The working languages used in the law firm are Bulgarian, English, French and Russian. Law Firm “Sirakov аnd Sirakov ” invests in the qualification of its team of professionals constantly. In addition to traditional seminars organized by the Supreme Bar Council and the Union of Jurists in Bulgaria, the lawyers working in the lawyers` partnership have been speakers or participants in various forums, some of which are: “Bolstering the business of Liberal Professions”, European Commission, Brussels, April 2014; “The EU directives on fair trial rights in criminal proceedings” (Fair Trails); European Court of Justice (CJEU) and the National Jurisdiction – The role of the lawyer (UIA); FIDIC – “Conditions of Contract for Construction”, “Dispute Resolution”, “Agreement Client-Consultant”, etc.
In an effort to develop and enrich the professional field of activity carried out by the law firm in the period 2015 – 2016 years the Managing partner Attorney-at-Law Liubomir Sirakov graduated master’s degree in International Sports law (Global Executive Master in International Sports Law) at the Instituto Superior de Derecho & Economía Madrid, Spain.
Along with that, he is an international judge in volleyball and a member of the Disciplinary Committee of the National Adjudication Committee in volleyball, he is an organizer of numerous national and international sporting events, incl. and Administrative Director of the conducted in 2015 European Volleyball Championship in Bulgaria.
The associates who represent the company they also serve the society through their participation in various non-governmental organizations and programs to enrich and develop local and national causes.